- Leather derbies with embroidered piranha motif
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in leather and rubber
Last 2 pairs available
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 26 JANUARY - 9 FEBRUARY WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 10 FEBRUARY
DV088 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV088 is made from a top selection of cowhide that has very small pores, which gives a superior quality to the product
- Our popular piranha motif, which has been a success on our chinelos, has found home on a lace-up this time. As well as the piranha, DV088 has the brand’s name embroidered on the side of the counter of the shoe
- The rear of the shoe is trimmed with a woven satin ribbon and a leather label. The label consists of the logo of the brand, which is embossed together with the name of the shoes 'DV088'
- The sole was engineered with a pronounced angle at the front base, which we call toe spring. A high toe spring, specially in thicker soles, has a major benefit: it greatly helps walking as there is no need to bend the foot as much because the shape of the sole does that for you. As a result you will feel less tired and you will enjoy a more relaxed walk
- DV088 is entirely lined in soft goatskin
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford
- The sole is actually hand-made too. It is made from blocks of cut, trimmed and sanded rubber, then mounted and finished with a leather welt trim
- Cowhide is a strong leather but like all leather products, they might become marked with wear and occasionally require maintenance
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage to the surface of the leather
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat