- Derbies in black leather
- Shoelace surface work with exposed metallic tips
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Comando style sole in leather and rubber
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 26 JANUARY - 9 FEBRUARY WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 10 FEBRUARY
DV087 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV087 Burst is a hand made shoe with a modern and clean design line.
- The upper has a fantastic work made of shoelaces that intersect each other like a weave. The ends of the cords are left exposed on the outside of the shoes and are highlighted by a metallic trimming
- The sole was engineered with a pronounced angle at the front base, which we call toe spring. A high toe spring, specially in thicker soles, has a major benefit: it greatly helps walking as there is no need to bend the foot as much because the shape of the sole does that for you. As a result you will feel less tired and you will enjoy a more relaxed walk
- This approach will prevent the leather from creasing like a classic shoe
- DV087 in entirely lined in soft subtle lamb leather
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford
- The comando style sole is actually hand-made too. The plateau is made from rubber. The heel is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, whilst the part that touches the ground is in rubber. Both the plateau and the heel are mounted onto a leather sole base and finished with a leather welt
- Cowhide is a strong leather but like all leather products, they might become marked with wear and occasionally require maintenance
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage to the surface of the leather
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat