OWING TO HIGH DEMAND DV065 HAS SOLD OUT IN SIZES 43-46 ACROSS ALL COLOURWAYS.
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER TO HEAR ABOUT ARRIVAL OF NEW STOCK IN DECEMBER.
- Laser cut loafers in leather
- Fully in soft goatskin
- Sole in 100% natural rubber
- DV062 is a signature Vanassibara design. The upper is made from cow leather bonded onto goatskin using a thermo-adhesive high-tec fabric in between. This material is soft yet extremely resistant, which prevents the leather mesh from breaking with use
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford
- The sole is actually hand-made too. It is made from blocks of cut, trimmed and sanded rubber, then mounted and finished with a leather welt trim
- Cowhide is a strong leather but like all leather products, they might become marked with wear and occasionally require maintenance
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage to the surface of the leather
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
“Looks as good in a pair of jeans as it does with a sarong!”
“Print inspired by celebrated Brazilian painter Candido Portirari”