- Sliders in stone washed denim
- Multicolour screen print
- Fully lined in lambskin
- Sole in 100% leather
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 26 JANUARY - 9 FEBRUARY WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 10 FEBRUARY
DV065 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from stone washed denim
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft subtle lamb leather
- The design of the upper is custom made. It uses a screen print technique that gives solid and vibrant colours on top of fabrics, such as denim. The patterns are inspired by vintage textiles and paintings by Miró and Kandinsky
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the print
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat