- Derby shoes in high shine calf leather
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in leather and commando style rubber
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 26 JANUARY - 9 FEBRUARY WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 10 FEBRUARY
DV080 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV080 is a lace up derby made with high shine calfskin
- The sole was engineered with a pronounced angle at the front base, which we call toe spring. A high toe spring, specially in thicker soles, has a major benefit: it greatly helps walking as there is no need to bend the foot as much because the shape of the sole does that for you. As a result you will feel less tired and you will enjoy a more relaxed walk
- DV080 is entirely lined in soft goatskin
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford.
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The plateau is made from rubber whilst the body of the heel is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets with a heel top in rubber, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- Brushed calf is a relatively strong leather but like all leather products, they might become marked with wear and occasionally require maintenance
- Brushed calfskin is easy to clean. Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage to the surface of the leather
- Avoid scratching or excessive abrasion, as the texture cannot be repaired once damaged
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat