- Sliders in suede covered with rooster's tail feathers
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in 100% leather
Only one pair left. Please sign up to our newsletter at the bottom of the page to find out about future arrivals
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 26 JANUARY - 9 FEBRUARY WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 10 FEBRUARY
DV065 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and their base is crafted from black suede
- The feather work is entirely artisanal and made from small and soft rooster's tail feathers in iridescent 'black-dark green'. This gorgeous colour is in its natural state, with the ocasional hue of purple also present depending on the direction of light. Each feather is attached with a special adhesive and meticulously glued one by one, covering the entire upper of the chinelo. The result is an impeccable blanket of feathers that goes from the top edge of the shoe, down to the line that meets the sole
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft subtle goat leather
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- We highly recommend to, after each use, comb the feathers following the direction that they are positioned on the shoes using a soft brush, for instance, a horsehair shoe brush. This will help to keep the feathers in great condition
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the feathers
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat