OWING TO HIGH DEMAND DV065 HAS SOLD OUT IN MOST SIZES.
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTER TO HEAR ABOUT ARRIVAL OF NEW STOCK.
- Baby calf leather with hair (aka pony hair) sliders
- Vanassibara escutcheon motif etched in laser
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in 100% leather
DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
Our sliders are hand-made and crafted from soft pony hair
DV065 is entirely lined in super soft subtle goat leather
The escutcheon motif has been inspired by historical crests with references to flying. The etching is very defined and this level of precision is achieved with the help of laser
The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole
- Pony hair is usually low maintenance, but it requires some level of care
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat. If soap is needed, please use a neutral one
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat