- Loafers in nubuck leather
- Dimond shape laser cut throughout
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in rubber
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
OUR WAREHOUSE IS UPGRADING TO OUR NEW PACKAGING
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 31 MAR - 14 APR WILL BE FULFILLED ON 15 APR
DV062 fits large. Please take one size smaller.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- DV062 is a signature Vanassibara design. The upper is made from cow leather bonded onto goatskin using a thermo-adhesive high-tech fabric in between. This material is soft yet extremely resistant, which prevents the leather mesh from breaking with use
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford
- The sole is actually hand-made too. It is made from blocks of cut, trimmed and sanded rubber, then mounted and finished with a leather welt trim
- Cowhide is a strong leather but like all leather products, they might become marked with wear and occasionally require maintenance
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage to the surface of the leather
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"Breeze like flip-flops, smarter than sandals"
"The shoe for air-conditioned toes"