Vanassibara fair price
Want to know more about our fair pricing and business model? Please click here
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
DV061 fits true to size.
For more information on sizing, please click here for our official size chart.
- Oxford shoes in mix leather
- Overlayed faceplates
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in 100% rubber
- DV061 is a hand-made hybrid shoe. Its construction is based on an oxford style fused with a derby outer layer, a Vanassibara trademark
- The upper is made from two tone goat leather and pony hair
- DV061 is entirely lined in super soft subtle goat leather
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford
- The sole is actually hand-made too. It is made from blocks of cut, trimmed and sanded rubber, then mounted and finished with a leather welt trim
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"Fusing a modern edge with comfort"