Vanassibara fair price
Want to know more about our fair pricing and business model? Please click here
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
DV065 fits true to size.
- Nubuck leather mules in three colours
- Black leather mesh overlay
- Fully lined in lambskin
- Sole in 100% leather
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from nubuck and cow leather
- Wrapped in a black leather net, the base layer is exquisitely crafted from nubuck, whilst this chinelo colourway brings together, navy, spring leaf green and cyan to give a fresh and elegant combination that contrasts with the black on top.
- A really cool feature of this design is that when you move or rotate it, the black mesh interacts with the colours underneath, creating a beautiful optical effect.
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft goat leather
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"The most futuristic-looking of our chinelos yet"