- Derby shoes in nubuck with wax treatment
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in leather and commando style rubber
- DV080 is a lace up derby made with nubuck leather
- Leather was treated in some areas with wax to add a beautiful contrasting and luminous finish
- The sole was engineered with a pronounced angle at the front base, which we call toe spring. A high toe spring, specially in thicker soles, has a major benefit: it greatly helps walking as there is no need to bend the foot as much because the shape of the sole does that for you. As a result you will feel less tired and you will enjoy a more relaxed walk
- DV080 is entirely lined in soft goatskin
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford.
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The plateau is made from rubber whilst the body of the heel is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets with a heel top in rubber, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- Nubuck leather is resistant to wear and is soft to the touch
- Due to its manufacturing process of sanding and buffing, nubuck has a lovely velvet-like surface that requires more attention than regular leather
- To avoid stains from liquids and dirt, we recommend the use of a leather protective spray that helps to keep dirt away and serves as a water repellent
- We also recommend to wear your nubuck shoes only in dry conditions
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat