Vanassibara fair price
Want to know more about our fair pricing and business model? Please click here
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
DV075 fits true to size.
- Slip-on weekender in high shine calf leather with side elastic gussets
- Leather apron section with side buckle
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in 100% rubber
- DV075 is a hand-made weekender made from high shine calfskin
- Its leather overlay apron has a reversed seam at the front, which interrupts the continuous design line and gives a sharp and contrasting quality to silhouette
- There is a branded rubber logo in black at the back
- DV075 is entirely lined in super soft subtle goat leather and it has a shock absorbing insole for added comfort
- The rubber sole is blake-stitched, which makes the sneakers more durable
- Brushed calf is a relatively strong leather but like all leather products, they might become marked with wear and occasionally require maintenance
- Brushed calfskin is easy to clean. Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat.
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage of the surface of the leather
- Avoid scratching or excessive abrasion, as the texture cannot be repaired once damaged
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"The reliable companion for that sleek & laid-back look"