- Loafers in nubuck leather
- Dimond shape laser cut throughout
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in rubber
Vanassibara fair price
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN 26 JANUARY - 9 FEBRUARY WILL BE DISPATCHED ON 10 FEBRUARY
DV062 fits true to size.
- DV062 is a signature Vanassibara design. The upper is made from nubuck leather bonded onto goatskin using a thermo-adhesive high-tech fabric in between. This material is soft yet extremely resistant, which prevents the leather mesh from breaking with use
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford
- The sole is actually hand-made too. It is made from blocks of cut, trimmed and sanded rubber, then mounted and finished with a leather welt trim
- Nubuck leather is resistant to wear and is soft to the touch
- Due to its manufacturing process of sanding and buffing, nubuck has a lovely velvet-like surface that requires more attention than regular leather
- To avoid stains from liquids and dirt, we recommend the use of a leather protective spray that helps to keep dirt away and serves as a water repellent
- We also recommend to wear your nubuck shoes only in dry conditions
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"Breeze like flip-flops, smarter than sandals"
"The shoe for air-conditioned toes"