Vanassibara fair price
Want to know more about our fair pricing and business model? Please click here
- Traditional retail markups
- Unsustained hype
- Cash-for-coverage press
DV073 fits true to size.
- Slip-ons with elastic gussets in micro texture brush leather
- Leather apron with side snap button fastenings
- Non-removable badges and metallic accessories
- Fully lined in soft goatskin
- Sole in 100% rubber
- DV073 is a hand-made slip-on shoe with elastic gussets. The leather apron overlay has snap button closures on its sides, which open to facilitate the entrance of the foot into the shoes
- Many of the apron’s objects have been custom-made for our brand, including all the embroidered badges and acrylic designs
- DV073 is entirely lined in super soft subtle goat leather
- Vanassibaras will never smell unpleasant. Our shoes are mounted on a breathable raw leather insole which naturally absorbs excessive sweat from the feet. That’s an old technique that only true luxury brands can afford
- The sole is actually hand-made too. It is made from blocks of cut, trimmed and sanded rubber, then mounted and finished with a leather welt trim
- Brushed calf is a relatively strong leather but like all leather products, they might become marked with wear and occasionally require maintenance
- The small objects are very securely stitched or riveted into place so they are unlikely to come off during normal wear. However, direct contact or impact against a hard surface may cause damage
- Brushed calfskin is easy to clean. Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Avoid contact with liquids containing alcohol or solvents, as this will cause irreversible damage to the surface of the leather
- Avoid scratching or excessive abrasion, as the texture cannot be repaired once damaged
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
"An overdose of energy on a shoe"
"A collectable and limited edition item"