- Butter soft goatskin leather sliders
- Stylised fish motif embroidered on the upper
- Fully lined in goatskin
- Sole in 100% leather
- DV065, also knows as ‘chinelos’ in South America, is a type of footwear favoured by many in the countryside and smaller cities of South Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay
- These sliders are hand-made and crafted from butter soft goatskin
- DV065 is entirely lined in super soft goat leather
- The fish is split in half on each side, making this design particularly fun!
- The sole is actually hand-made too. The insole and the outer sole are made from leather, same case of the heel. The latter is made from layers of cut, trimmed and sanded leather sheets, which are mounted onto a leather base to form the finished sole.
- We would advise against the use of any cleaning products containing solvents, which might affect the surface finishing on the leather
- Gently wipe the product with a soft damp cloth and allow to air dry away from direct heat
- Should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat
“The fresh way to cool down in style.